7:00 - 8:00
- Durham Technical Community College
- Chapel Hill Carrboro City Schools
- Orange County Schools
8:00 - 8:30 Sportsplex
8:30 - 10:00 County Departments
- Register of Deeds
- Emergency Services
- Solid Waste (including Fee Schedule change requests and Non-Departmental items)
- Asset Management Services
- Child Support Enforcement
- Cooperative Extension
- Economic Development (including Non-Departmental items)
- Information Technologies
- Planning and OPT, including Efland Sewer (including Fee Schedule change requests and Non-Departmental items)
- Public Affairs
- Tax Administration
- Board of County Commissioners
- County Manager
Thursday, June 6, 2013 - 7:00pm
Southern Human Services Center
As Travis notes in his post on the upcoming election for Chapel Hill Town Council, the filing period to run for the Chapel Hill Carrboro City Schools Board of Education also begins on July 5th.
Three incumbents are up for re-election: James Barrett, Michelle Brownstein, and Greg McElveen
James Barrett was elected to a two-year seat in 2011. He intends to run for re-election.
Michelle Brownstein was first elected to the CHCCS Board in 2009. She is currently Board Chair. She also intends to run for re-election.
was appointed to fill Pam Hemminger's seat when Pam was elected to the
Orange County Board of County Commissioners in 2008. He was elected to
the seat in 2009. Greg will not be seeking re-election.
This leaves one seat open. There are no known challengers at this point.
Thursday, May 30, 2013 -
7:00pm to 10:00pm
Southern Human Services Center, 2501 Homestead Rd, Chapel Hill
Zircon - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal