Unlike the rest of OrangePolitics, the information provided on this part of the site is NON-PARTISAN. If your questions are not answered here, please visit the Board of Elections for Orange County or the State of North Carolina.
OP Voter Guides
- View sample ballots for Orange County races.
- Dynamic candidate map (by Corey Reece)
- Official candidate filings (by the Orange County Board of Elections)
- Demographic information about Orange County voting precincts.
- Check your voter registration status (or anyone else's).
|Chapel Hill - Carrboro School Board||Chapel Hill Town Council||Chapel Hill Mayor||Carrboro Board of Aldermen||Carrboro Mayor||Hillsborough Town Board||Hillsborough Mayor|
|3 seats||4 seats||1 seat||3 seats||1 seat||2 seats||1 seat|
|·Jean Hamilton ·Jeff Danner ·Lisa Stuckeyi ·Pam Hemmingeri||·Bill Thorpe ·Ed Harrisoni ·Jason Baker ·Laurin Easthom ·Mark Kleinschmidti ·Robin Cutson ·Will Raymond||·Kevin Foyi ·Kevin Wolff||·Catherine Devine ·David Marshall ·Jacquelyn Gisti ·John Herrerai ·Katrina Ryan ·Randee Haven- O'Donnell||·Alex Zaffron ·Mark Chilton||·Frances Dancyi ·Mike Geringi ·Paul Newton||·Joe Phelpsi ·Tom Stevens|
|The list is alphabetical by first name (just for a change). i = incumbent.|
More voter guides:
- Daily Tar Heel - 2005 Municipal Election information
- Chapel Hill Herald VoteBook
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber of Commerce Candidate Surveys
- Citizen Action for Responsible Roads 2005 transportation e-forum
- PTA Candidate Surveys for the 2005 Board of Education Election
- Neighborhoods for Responsible Growth
- News & Observer Voters Guide
- The Independent Weekly: Carrboro, Chapel Hill, School Board, Hillsborough, education tax
- The Chapel Hill News: School Board, Carrboro, Chapel Hill
- The Daily Tarheel: Carrboro, Chapel Hill
- Orange-Chatham Sierra Club (PDF download)
Dates: Orange County Board of Elections has all official deadlines. You must have registered by October 14th to vote in this election. One-stop absentee voting was available from October 20th through November 4th. The election will be held on Tuesday, November 8th. Have questions or feedback about this page? Want to add a candidate URL? Comment here or contact us directly!
Last updated: 11/7/05